This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and AdAppTive Limited the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to the AdAppTive Limited via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
means AdAppTive Limited / RFML Whinny Hall house Kinglassie, Glenrothes, Fife, KY5 0UB. Reg Number SC561986;;
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by AdAppTive Limited and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (www.adapptive.eu) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of AdAppTive Limited and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website to allow us to respond to an enquiry.
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- subject request details
- Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by AdAppTive Limited for the period of time required to satisfy your service request.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- Third Party Websites and Services
- AdAppTive Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that AdAppTive Limited requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Links to Other Websites
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- AdAppTive Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of AdAppTive Limited. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Data security is of great importance to AdAppTive Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- Changes to this Policy
AdAppTive Limited reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.